Current Job Openings
Kidz Club Program Lead
We're looking for a flexible, fun, passionate, active, part-time Program Lead with a heart for vulnerable children and their families.
This is a 20 hour per week position with potential to grow.
Starting at $15 per hour.
- Have a heart for vulnerable children and their families
- Enjoy children and have an natural ability to work well with them
- Work well as a team member in a dynamic, flexible environment
- Organize your time and work efficiently and effectively
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all levels of Next Step staff and volunteers, school teachers and staff, the public, and program participants
- Establish and grow effective working relationships with Next Step staff and volunteers, school teachers and staff, students, and parents
- Be a self-starter and problem solver
- Be able to perform the physical requirements of the job including frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, crouching, and lifting
- Speak and write Spanish fluently
- Pass a background check
- Have a current Washington state driver's license and a clean driving record
- Possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and be quick to learn new skills
- A passion to follow of Jesus and introduce others to Him
- Experience in leading children/youth activities
- Knowledge of youth/children programs
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
To apply for the Kidz Club Program Lead
- Please send your resume and...
- A cover letter including answers to the following:
- Why are you interested in and the best person for this job?
- What is your experience working with kids?
- Tell us about your cross-cultural experiences.
- Describe your faith background / journey.
Send as attachments to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by mail to: Kidz Club Program Lead | Take the Next Step | 202 South Sams Street | Monroe WA 98272
We expect to fill this position by early November.
Take the Next Step is committed to provide an environment for all applicants and employees that is free from discrimination and provides equal opportunity for all regardless of race, national origin, gender, marital status, disability, age, or any other federal, state, or local legally protected status.
As a faith based organization, Take the Next Step is permitted to prefer prospective employees on the basis of our “What we believe...”, a reflection on putting our faith into action.