What you'll find on the
This is the place to find all kinds of information and help.
If you have other information or links that you'd like to make available to others in our organization, please email Laron →
Our G-DRIVE is the place to store documents, forms, policies and procedures, our Employee Handbook, and all things important to everyone at Next Step.
Anyone with an @ttns.org Google gmail account can access all of the documents, etc on the drive.
We are attempting to keep all of our policies, procedures, forms, etc in the Google Docs and Sheets (Google's version of Excel) so you can access the most current and up to date versions.
If you have suggestions, documents you'd like us to upload and convert to Google docs or sheets, please let Laron or Mary know. It's a work in process so please do let us know how we can make it better, which documents you need to be readily accessible, and please be patient...
There are a number of presentations on the G-Drive that you can use to create your own including:
- 2018 "Big" Presentation (powerpoint) that includes several versions of a Next Step overview powerpoint you can use for introductions to groups. Also includes housing and poverty information and pics and information for our ultra-affordable. small house village plans. This is a very large file - too big to preview - you'll have to download it onto your computer to work on it.
- 2018 Summer Celebration to honor volunteers (google slides)
- 150 images (google slides) from all of our programs that can be used to create other presentations
Click to navigate to:
- Contact Lists: click to go to Employee and Board Contacts Page
- Van Calendar
- Employee Handbook
- General Next Step Forms: Letterhead, logos, Monthly Program Report, volunteer/staff application, donation receipts, etc.
- Drop-In Center specific Forms and Documents
- Corporate Documents:
- Google Apps Help
- New or existing employee request for business cards and email set up
Many of these documents, forms, etc. and more are available in "filing cabinets" on our google site →, including originals in Word where available:
- Go to Next Step Google File Cabinet for FORMS google site →
- Go to Next Step Google File Cabinet for POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FORMS →
Click View to open the document in a new tab and download to save the document to your computer.
Informational Flyers for distribution
Our experience with homelessness. Includes basic tiny house village information on reverse
2016 Fast Facts with Next Step programs described on back side.
ACEs One Page Handout